Introducing the Dirty Version of Christine!
“She could be fixed up. She could. She could be really tough!” – Arnie Cunningham
Mysteriously sitting in an overgrown run-down lot, a creepy guy named George LeBay was asking $300 for his dead brother’s junkedout 1958 Plymouth Fury named Christine. For Arnie Cunningham, George only asked $250 to sweeten the deal. Dennis Guilder, tried everything to warn Arnie that something wasn’t right… don’t buy it! For the first time in 1:18 scale, Auto World has replicated a rustedout Christine as she appeared in Stephen King’s 1983 horror film!
- AUTHENTIC: If you’re an admirer of vintage vehicles or Stephen King, our replica 1958 Plymouth Fury is for you. It is made with a “dirty” finish to more closely resemble the car featured in King’s 1983 horror flick.
- IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS: Steerable front wheels, working headlights, a detailed engine, opening doors, and opening trunk and hoods are just a few of the lifelike features we built into this car.
- MADE TO LAST: In the world of model cars, die cast metal construction is the gold standard. Not only is it highly durable, heavy and made to withstand the test of time, but it also allows for movable parts, which are not possible with resin model cars.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: Anyone with an interest in classic American cars — hobbyists, collectors, dads and more — will appreciate this Chrysler model car! It makes a great present for any occasion, and is also perfect for gifting to Stephen King fans.
- TRUST AUTO WORLD: We are a one-stop shop for hobby-related automobile products. If you are unhappy with your purchase, feel free to send it back within 30 days of receiving it for a full refund.
• Opening Doors, Hood and Trunk
• Detailed Engine
• Working Headlights
• Steerable Front Wheels
• Detailed Interior